Thank goodness it’s the weekend! I hope you all have some fun plans with friends and family.
First up, I wanted to share my favorite coffee travel mug. It is my favorite for a few reasons. It keeps your coffee hot for a while which a lot of my other travel cups don’t, so this is a big plus. Also, it doesn’t leak and is dishwasher safe. The monogram is etched on to the cup, so it’s not a sticker that could come off or anything. They are perfect for birthday gifts or for brides to be to gift their bridesmaids. We all know coffee is a must for those early mornings!
This is what my sister-in-law did for her bridal luncheon!
I also wanted to share some Nordstrom sale finds with you all today.
1. ASTR the Label- Lace Midi Dress
Comes in 12 different colors on sale for $53.40.
2. Barbour- x Liberty Evelyn Quilted Jacket
Comes in 3 different colors on sale for $152.90.
3. Chelsea28- Scallop Bandeau One-Piece Swimsuit
Such a cute one piece on sale for $44.50!
4. BP.- Marled Puff Sleeve Sweater
Looks so cozy and on sale for $32.98.
5. Madewell- Bedtime Lonnie Stripe Pajama Top
Always love some good pajamas on sale for $34.99.
6. Lou & Grey- Charlie Stripe Sweater
Another great sweater option on sale for $47.70.
7. Sanctuary- Peace Brigade Jogger Pants
Can never go wrong with some camo joggers on sale for $53.40.
8. Kut from the Kloth- Connie Side Stripe Ankle Skinny
Love the stripe detail on the side of these. On sale for $53.40.