Thank goodness it’s the weekend! Today is my 23rd Birthday, so we are having lots of fun dinner celebrations this weekend! In honor of turning 23, I’m sharing 23 things you might not know about me!
1. I went on my first airplane flight when I was only 2 weeks old.
2. If I had to eat one thing only forever, it would definitely be BLTs! They are my favorite.
3. I love love love lemonade. Chick-Fil-A and Wendy’s have some of my favorites.
4. I love all of the sad and emotional music. It always makes me cry, but I love it!
5. I can’t sing for the life of me. I can’t carry a tune or rhythm at all 🙈
6. I’m definitely a midwest girl at heart! Just love the people so much.
7. I’m the youngest of three, and we are all super close.
8. My hair is stick straight and hardly ever holds a curl well.
9. I love wearing neutrals because they are so easy to mix and match!
10. 90% of my closet is either stripes or peplum. I’m addicted to both.
11. I’m also addicted to skinny pop. I could eat a while bag in a day! My family can confirm this one haha.
12. I’m super excited to be starting my career as an SLP in just a few months!
13. I played soccer when I was little. I swear I was better in 5th grade than I am now!
14. I love to travel and have always wanted to go to Australia or the Maldives.
15. My grandmother taught us all how to needlepoint and now it’s something we all love to do together.
16. I’ve never colored or highlighted my hair. I definitely will in the future though!
17. My favorite flavor of ice cream is mocha chocolate chip from Graeter’s.
18. My favorite cocktails are either sangria or margaritas. They are both so good.
19. My favorite vacations are lounging by the beach and exploring new towns.
20. I love to read, but hardly have any time. I start books and then never finish them.
21. I love watching reality TV including the Bachelor, Survivor, and Million Dollar Listing.
22. I don’t like scary movies at all. I just bury my head in my sweater.
23. I love dogs and definitely want to get one when I am able to have one 🙂
This sweater is from Joie a few years back. I found a similar one from Madewell here and here. Hope you all have a great weekend!
P.S. This was the best we could get outside. It was so windy and the balloons did not want to cooperate haha!