Hope you’re all having a fabulous week! I can’t believe it’s December and Christmas is only three weeks away! So excited to finish out this semester and get some more family time! I wanted to put together a little gift guide for the ladies in your life (perfect for girlfriends, sisters, and moms)! Below are 8 of my favorite items perfect for gifts! 🙂
1. Anthropologie- Cozy Blanket Scarf
This scarf is perfect for the girl who loves all this cozy and it’s only $48!
2. Sephora- Birchwood Pine Nest Candle
This candle smells so so good! Available at Sephora for $42.
3. Anthropologie- Whistler Waffle Pullover
This pullover is super soft and a great gift idea for any girl who likes cozy lounge clothes! It’s available in two colors for $78.
4. Nordstrom- Medium Leather Transport Tote
Perfect for the girl on the go, either working or traveling! from Madewell, but available here at Nordstrom in 7 colors for $158!
5. Nordstrom- Kendra Scott Elisa Birthstone Pendant Necklace
This necklace is perfect for the jewelry lover in the fam! Available at Nordstrom in multiple colors for $50!
6. Nordstrom- Jo Malone Cologne Collection
This perfume is so amazing and I’ve been using it for years! It’s a great option to try a view! Available for $115.
7. Classic Prep Monograms- Spot On Monogrammed Poplin Pajamas Set
This pajamas set is so cute and perfect for someone who loves in the cold! Available to be monogrammed and in different styles for $85.
8. Tory Burch- Minnie Travel Ballet Flat
These last so so long! I’ve had a few pairs for almost 10 years! Definitely worth the price for the quality. Any girl who wants to look a little more put together or is on their feet for a long time will love these! True to size and available at Tory Burch in black or brown for $228.
Hope your holiday shopping goes well!